Mesonia mobilis sp. nov., isolated from seawater, and emended description of the genus Mesonia
Cited 26 time in
- Mesonia mobilis sp. nov., isolated from seawater, and emended description of the genus Mesonia
- O I Nedashkovskaya; S B Kim; N V Zhukova; Jangryul Kwak; V V Mikhailov; Kyung Sook Bae
- Bibliographic Citation
- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, vol. 56, no. 10, pp. 2433-2436
- Publication Year
- The taxonomic position of a novel marine, heterotrophic, strictly aerobic, gliding and yellow-pigmented bacterium, designated strain KMM 6059T, was determined. 16S rRNA gene sequence analysis revealed that this strain represents a member of the genus Mesonia. Phenotypic and chemotaxonomic data showed that the isolate represents a novel species of the genus Mesonia, for which the name Mesonia mobilis sp. nov. is proposed. The type strain is KMM 6059T (=KCTC 12708T = LMG 23670T). An emended description of the genus Mesonia based on the new data is also given.
- Microbiology Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.