Cytogenetic analysis using mitosis, meiosis chromosomes and bicolor fluorescence is situ hybridization of Bupleurum latissimum nakai = 체세포분열과 감수분열 및 bicolor FISH를 이용한 섬시호의 세포유전학적 분석
Cited 0 time in
- Cytogenetic analysis using mitosis, meiosis chromosomes and bicolor fluorescence is situ hybridization of Bupleurum latissimum nakai = 체세포분열과 감수분열 및 bicolor FISH를 이용한 섬시호의 세포유전학적 분석
- Soo-Young Kim; J W Bang; Joongku Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Medicinal Crop Science, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 354-359
- Publication Year
- Chromosome analysis using mitosis, meiosis and bicolor FISH were carried out in Bupleurum latissimum Nakai, which is one of the endemic plants in Ulleung island of korea. The somatic methaphase chromosomes number of this plant was 2n = 2x = 16 and the chromosome complements consisted of six pairs of metacentrics and two pairs of submetacentrics. The size of chromosomes ranged 2.404.20 m and NOR (nucleolus organizer region) chromosome did not observed using conventional staining. In meiosis chromosomes, metaphase-I and anaphase-I were observed. Metaphase-I anaphase-I showed 8 bivalents and chromosomes migration to make two daughter cells. Using bicolor FISH, one pair of 5S and 45S rDNA signals were detected on the centromeric region of chromosome 3 and the end of short of chromosome 2,respectively. We also observed the NOR using 45S rDNA probe.
- bupleurum latissimum NakaimitosismeiosiskaryotyperDNAsbicolor FISH
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.