The ecology of Kirengeshoma koreana nakai(Saxifragaceae), a rare species in Korea = 한반도 희귀식물 나도승마(범의귀과)에 관한 생태학적 연구
Cited 0 time in
- The ecology of Kirengeshoma koreana nakai(Saxifragaceae), a rare species in Korea = 한반도 희귀식물 나도승마(범의귀과)에 관한 생태학적 연구
- S H Kang; Geon Rae Kim; Jin-Ki Kim; Sang-Hong Park; Won Kyu Lee; Joongku Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Plant Resources, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 1-6
- Publication Year
- The vegetation of habitats of a Korean rare plant Kirengeshoma koreana Nakai at Mt. Baekun was investigated by phytosociological approach. The vegetation of investigated area shows typical southern-temperate Quercus forest. The humidity of soil was high and the ground of locality was flat area of sub-alpine. These investigated area is very important for conservation of a rare plant, Kirengeshoma koreana that is limited in this area. Therefore, sustainable conservation strategy such as designation of conservation area should be prepared urgently by the results of long-term monitoring studies.
- habitatvegetationrare plantkirengeshoma koreana
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.