Screening of a specific monoclonal antibody against and detection of Listeria monocytogenes whole cells using a surface plasmon resonance biosensor
Cited 12 time in
- Screening of a specific monoclonal antibody against and detection of Listeria monocytogenes whole cells using a surface plasmon resonance biosensor
- H A Joung; W B Shim; D H Chung; Jun Hyoung Ahn; Bong Hyun Chung; H S Choi; S D Ha; K S Kim; K H Lee; C H Kim; K Y Kim; Min-Gon Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Biotechnology Bioprocess Engineering, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 80-85
- Publication Year
- In this study, a specific monoclonal antibody against Listeria monocytogenes was screened using an SPR biosensor. Monoclonal antibodies were bound to protein L, after which the L. monocytogenes cells were subjected to an affinity assay. Protein L was immobilized on a carboxymethyl dextran (CM-Dex) surface via an arnine coupling method, and utilized repeatedly by regeneration. The monoclonal antibody, 'A18', was selected and employed for the high-sensitivity detection of L. monocytogenes. Under optimized conditions, 103 cells/mL or 50 cells were detected by the SPR biosensor.
- antibody; listeria monocytogenes; protein L; surface plasmon resonance (SPR)
- South Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.