Cyathusals A, B, and C, antioxidants from the fermented mushroom Cyathus stercoreus
Cited 22 time in
- Cyathusals A, B, and C, antioxidants from the fermented mushroom Cyathus stercoreus
- H S Kang; E M Jun; Soon Hye Park; S J Heo; T S Lee; Ick Dong Yoo; Jong Pyung Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Natural Products, vol. 70, no. 6, pp. 1043-1045
- Publication Year
- Three new polyketide-type antioxidative compounds, cyathusals A (1), B (2), and C (3), and the known pulvinatal (4) were obtained from the fermented mushroom Cyathus stercoreus. The structures of the compounds were characterized on the basis of NMR and mass spectroscopic data. Cyathusals A, B, and C and pulvinatal showed free radical scavenging activities on the 2,2-diphenyl-1- picrylhydrazyl (DPPH) radical with EC50 values of 41.6, 46.0, 26.6, and 28.6 μM, respectively, and on the 2,2′-azinobis(3- ethylbenzothiazoline-6-sulfonate) (ABTS) cation radical with EC50 values of 7.9, 11.1, 9.1, and 8.4 μM, respectively.
- Amer Chem Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Product Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.