Cited 0 time in
- Determination of cell fate for inner cell mass and trophectoderm cells in bovine early cleaving embryos = 소 수정란의 초기 난할 시기에 내부 세포괴와 영양막 세포로의 운명 결정
- Bong Seok Song; Ji Su Kim; C H Kim; Kyung Kwang Lee; Deog Bon Koo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Reproductive & Developmental Biology, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 193-198
- Publication Year
- The present study was examined the expression patterns of cdx2 gene, TE lineage marker, in the mouse and bovine developmental stage embryos and whether one blastomere of two- and/or four-cell bovine embryos develop to specific lineage (ICM or TE) of blastocyst by injection of Texas red conjugated dextran as a lineage tracer. It was also investigated the allocation of ICM and TE cells in bovine blastocysts derived from one blastomere of two-and/or four-cell stage embryos. Firstly, it was observed that expression of cdx2 appeared symmetric and asymmetric distribution at the two-cell stage mouse embryos. From four-cell to morula stage mouse embryos, the expression of cdx2 gene was observed in almost all blastomeres. In case of bovine embryos, localization of cdx2 was similar to pattern of mouse embryos. The Dextran-labeled blastomere of two- and/or four-cell embryos contributed to both ICM and TE cells in bovine blastocysts. And also, it was confirmed that a single blastomere derived from two-cell stage bovine embryos could develop to the normal blastocyst with both ICM and TE cells.
- cell fateCdx2ICMTEBovine embryo
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Division of National Bio-Infrastructure > Futuristic Animal Resource & Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Primate Resources Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.