Development of biologically active compounds from edible plant sourcess-XX: isolation of lipids from the roots of Brassica campestris ssp rapa = 식용식물자원으로부터 활성물질의 탐색-XX. 순무(Brassica campestris ssp rapa)뿌리로부터 지질화합물의 분리
Cited 0 time in
- Development of biologically active compounds from edible plant sourcess-XX: isolation of lipids from the roots of Brassica campestris ssp rapa = 식용식물자원으로부터 활성물질의 탐색-XX. 순무(Brassica campestris ssp rapa)뿌리로부터 지질화합물의 분리
- M H Bang; D Y Lee; M W Han; Y J Oh; H G Chung; Tae Sook Jeong; M S Choi; K T Lee; N I Baek
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 233-237
- Publication Year
- The roots of Brassica campestris ssp rapa were extracted with 80% aqueous MeOH, and the concentrated extract was partitioned with EtOAc, n-BuOH and H₂O. From the EtOAc and n-BuOH fractions, five compounds were isolated through the repeated silica gel column chromatographies. From the result of spectroscopic data including NMR and MS, the chemical structures of the compounds were determined as palmitic acid methyl ester (1), linolenic acid methyl ester (2), linoleic acid methyl ester (3), β-sitosterol (4) and daucosterol (5).
- brassica campestris ssp rapalinolenic acid methyl esterlinoleic acid methyl esterβ-sitosteroldaucosterolpalmitic acid methyl ester
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Microbiome Convergence Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.