Cyclo(dehydroshistidyl-L-tryptophyl), an inhibitor of nitric oxide production from a fungal strain, Fb956
Cited 0 time in
- Cyclo(dehydroshistidyl-L-tryptophyl), an inhibitor of nitric oxide production from a fungal strain, Fb956
- H J Noh; Mi Jin Sohn; Hyung Eun Yu; Ick Dong Yoo; Won Gon Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 17, no. 10, pp. 1717-1720
- Publication Year
- In the course of screening for nitric oxide inhibitors in activated microglial BV-2 cells, cyclo(dehydrohistidyl-L-tryptophyl) was isolated from solid-state fermentation cultures of an unidentified fungal strain, Fb956. Its structure was determined by spectroscopic methods including 2D NMR and chiral TLC analyses. Cyclo(dehydrohistidyl-L-tryptophyl) was found to have an inhibitory activity on nitric oxide production with an IC50 of 6.5 μM in activated BV-2 cells. The structure determination and biological activity of cyclo (dehydrohistidyl-L-tryptophyl) was reported for the first time in this study.
- cyclic peptide; cyclo(dehydrohistidyl-L-tryptophyl); microglia; nitric oxide
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Infectious Disease Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.