Cited 0 time in
- Immunotherapeutic strategies for glioblastoma = 교아세포종에 대한 면역치료 전략
- M J Yun; S B Han; D H Nam; C H Kim; J H Kim; J S Choi; Hwan Mook Kim; J Lim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Brain Tumor Society, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 73-79
- Publication Year
- Despite efforts and advances in surgical resection, radiation, and chemotherapy, the mean survival time of glioblastoma
remained little changed during the last few decades. To overcome this situation, immune cell therapy has been attempted in
various animal models and human cancer patients. Immunotherapy for glioblastoma aims at enhancing immunogenicity of
glioma cells and cytotoxic activity of immune effector cells.
The present review focuses on immune-mediated treatment approaches for glioblastoma and therapeutic trials. Especially,
we address the usefulness of cytokine-induced killer cells(CIK cells) for treatment of glioblastoma patients.
- Glioblastoma; Immune cell therapy; Cytokine-induced killer(CIK) cells
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.