Harzianums A and B produced by a fungal strain, Hypocrea sp. F000527, and their cytotoxicity against tumor cell lines
Cited 13 time in
- Harzianums A and B produced by a fungal strain, Hypocrea sp. F000527, and their cytotoxicity against tumor cell lines
- H Z Jin; J H Lee; W D Zhang; H B Lee; Young-Soo Hong; Y H Kim; Jung Joon Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Asian Natural Products Research, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 203-207
- Publication Year
- A new compound, harzianum B (1), was isolated from the culture broth of a fungal strain, Hypocrea sp. F000527, together with a known trichothecene, harzianum A (2). Its structure was determined by spectroscopic analyses including HRFAB-MS and various 1H NMR and 13C NMR spectral data. Harzianum B (1) was characterised as (E,Z,E)-2′, 4′, 6′-octatriendioic acid esterified on the 4β-hydroxyl group of trichodermol. Harzianums A (2) and B (1) showed cytotoxicity against several human cancer cell lines.
- Cytotoxicity; Harzianum B; Hypocrea sp; Tumor cell lines
- T&F (Taylor & Francis)
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Anticancer Agent Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.