Cited 24 time in
- Antioxidant and antiatherogenic activity of cis-hinokiresinol from Trapa pseudoincisa
- M C Song; H J Yang; M H Bang; D K Kim; Tae Sook Jeong; Jong Pyung Kim; N I Baek
- Bibliographic Citation
- Archives of Pharmacal Research, vol. 30, no. 11, pp. 1392-1397
- Publication Year
- cis-Hinokiresinol, also known as (+)-nyasol, was isolated for the first time from an aquatic herbaceous plant, Trapa pseudoincisa NAKAI, via silica gel and octadecyl silica gel column chromatographies. The chemical structure was determined via analyses of the spectroscopic data, including NMR, MS and IR. cis-Hinokiresinol was also found to exhibit antioxidant and antiatherogenic activities. The IC50 values for the scavenging activities of cis-hinokiresinol on ABTS cation and superoxide anion radicals were 45.6 and 40.5 μM, respectively. The IC50 values for the inhibitory effects on Lp-PLA2, hACAT1, hACAT2 and LDL-oxidation were 284.7, 280.6, 398.9 and 5.6 μM, respectively.
- ABTScis-HinokiresinolhACATLDL-oxidationLp-PLA2SuperoxideTrapa pseudoincisa
- Pharmaceutical Soc Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Microbiome Convergence Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Product Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.