Polydiacetylene-based chemo-/biosensor of label free system with various sensing tools = 다양한 감지 방법을 갖고 있는 폴리디아세틸렌 기반 비표지 화학/바이오센서
Cited 0 time in
- Polydiacetylene-based chemo-/biosensor of label free system with various sensing tools = 다양한 감지 방법을 갖고 있는 폴리디아세틸렌 기반 비표지 화학/바이오센서
- Hyun Kyu Park; H G Park; Bong Hyun Chung
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Biotechnology and Bioengineering, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 409-413
- Publication Year
- Polydiacetylene(PDA)-based sensors possess a number of properties that can be successfully applied for label-free detection system. PDA is one of the most attractive color-generating materials, with growing applications as sensors. Here we introduce various PDA-based devices, used as biosensor, chemosensor, thermosensor, and optoelectronics sensor. In general, PDA liposomes and films are closely packed and properly designed for polymerization via 1,4-addition reaction to form an ene-yne alternating polymer chain. PDA-based two/three dimensional structures have been used for colorimetric or fluorescent devices, sensing biological as well as chemical components. This color-generating material also present a very high charge carrier mobility, allowing its application as field-effect transistor (FET). The immobilized PDA structures or films have distinct advantages for the detection of low concentration target molecules over the aqueous solution-based detection systems. In the present review, reported detection methods by using various PDA structures are summarized with updated references.
- polydiacetylene; biosensor; chemosensor; liposome; PDA-FET
- South Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.