Proteomic identification of proteins interacting with a dual specificity protein phosphatase, VHZ = 이중특이성 탈인산화효소 VHZ와 상호작용하는 단백질들의 프로테오믹스기법을 이용한 동정
Cited 0 time in
- Proteomic identification of proteins interacting with a dual specificity protein phosphatase, VHZ = 이중특이성 탈인산화효소 VHZ와 상호작용하는 단백질들의 프로테오믹스기법을 이용한 동정
- J H Kim; Dae Gwin Jeong
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 58-62
- Publication Year
- Identification of Dual-specificity protein phosphatase (DSP) substrates is essential in revealing physiological roles of DSPs. We isolated VHZ-interacting proteins from extracts of 293T cells overexpressing a VHZ (C95S, D65A) mutant known to be substrate- trapping mutant. Analysis of specific proteins bound to VHZ by 2D gel electrophoresis and mass spectroscopy revealed that these proteins contained Chaperonin containing TCP1, Type II phosphatidylinositol phosphate kinase γ, Intraflagellar transport 80 homolog, and Kinesin superfamily protein 1B. VHZinteracting proteins showed that VHZ is involved in many important cellular signal pathways such as protein folding, molecular transportation, and tumor suppression.
- dual specificity protein phosphatase; integracting protein; proteomic identification; VHZ
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Infectious Disease Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.