Molecular phylogenetic study of Nesiohelix samarangae based on metallothionein gene = 동양달팽이(Nesiohelix samarangae)의 metallothionein 유전자를 기초로 한 분자계통 분류학적 연구
Cited 0 time in
- Molecular phylogenetic study of Nesiohelix samarangae based on metallothionein gene = 동양달팽이(Nesiohelix samarangae)의 metallothionein 유전자를 기초로 한 분자계통 분류학적 연구
- J S Lee; B J Min; S W Kang; J B Lee; M K Baek; S Y Hwang; S H Kim; W G Kho; Sang-Haeng Choi; S H Chae; Hong-Seog Park; Y S Han; J S Lee; K H Jeong; Y S Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Malacology, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 73-80
- Publication Year
- Numerous morphological studies on N. samarangae have been well conducted over the last ten years. In this context, we have attemtped to do molecular phylogenetic analysis by using metallothionein (MT) gene from N. samarangae. To this end, we cloned the full length cDNA of MT from cDNA library of N. samarangae. The complete cDNA sequences were obtained from the expressed sequence tag (EST) sequencing project of N. samarangae. The coding region of 195 bp gives an amino acid sequence of 65 residues including methionine. There are 5' (61 bp) and 3' (48 bp) untranslated region at both ends of the Ns-MT cDNA sequence. The combined results from BLAST analyses, multiple sequence alignment and molecular phylogenetic study of Ns-MT cDNA indicate that N. samarangae has similarity to land snails such as Helix pomatia, Helix aspersa and Arianta arbustorum.
- metallothioneninnesiohelix samarangaephylogenetics
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.