A new antioxidant, clitocybin A, from the culture broth of Clitocybe aurantiaca
Cited 15 time in
- A new antioxidant, clitocybin A, from the culture broth of Clitocybe aurantiaca
- Young Hee Kim; S M Cho; J W Hyun; In Ja Ryoo; Soo-Jin Choo; Sangku Lee; S J Seok; J S Hwang; E D Sohn; B S Yun; K H Bae; Ick Dong Yoo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Antibiotics, vol. 61, no. 9, pp. 573-576
- Publication Year
- Clitocybin A (1), a new antioxidant, was isolated from the culture broth of Clitocybe aurantiaca. This compound was purified by solvent extraction, silica gel column chromatography, Sephadex LH-20 column chromatography and preparative HPLC. Its structure was determined as 4,6-dihydroxy-2-ρ-hydroxyphenyl- isoindol-1-one on the basis of the UV, NMR, and MS spectroscopic analysis. The compound 1 showed potent free radical scavenging activity against superoxide, ABTS, and DPPH radicals, and protective effect against cellular DNA damage induced by oxidative stress.
- antioxidant activityclitocybe aurantiacaclitocybin Acomet assay
- Springer-Nature Pub Group
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Chemical Biology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.