Review of “Bioinformatics: a computing perspective” edited by Shuba Gopal, Anne Haake, Rhys Price Jones and Paul Tymann = 생물정보학 책 리뷰
Cited 0 time in
- Review of “Bioinformatics: a computing perspective” edited by Shuba Gopal, Anne Haake, Rhys Price Jones and Paul Tymann = 생물정보학 책 리뷰
- Dae-Won Kim; Hong-Seog Park
- Bibliographic Citation
- Algorithms for Molecular Biology, vol. 4, no. Book, pp. 9-9
- Publication Year
- Summary: In summary, this book provides an excellent resource for those initiating a study of biology based on computer science and provides interesting facts to give life to lectures on this topic. Most of the topics discussed show a fascinating snapshot of current progress in bioinformatics using advanced technologies. Moreover, the examples in this book help provide an understanding of the complicated algorithms described.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.