Cited 44 time in
- Evaluation of human neutrophil elastase inhibitory effect of iridoid glycosides from Hedyotis diffusa
- G H Xu; Young-hee Kim; Seung-Wook Chi; Soo-Jin Choo; In Ja Ryoo; Jong Seog Ahn; Ick Dong Yoo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 513-515
- Publication Year
- Five iridoid glycosides were isolated from the MeOH extract of Hedyotis diffusa, and their structures were elucidated as E-6-O-p-methoxycinnamoyl scandoside methyl ester (1), Z-6-O-p-methoxycinnamoyl scandoside methyl ester (2), E-6-O-p-feruloyl scandoside methyl ester (3), E-6-O-p-coumaroyl scandoside methyl ester (4), and Z-6-O-p-coumaroyl scandoside methyl ester (5) by interpretation of their spectroscopic data. All the isolated compounds were evaluated for human neutrophil elastase inhibitory effect, and compound 1 showed potent activity with an IC50 value of 18.0 μM. The molecular docking simulation suggested a structural model for the inhibition of human neutrophil elastase by compound 1.
- Human neutrophil elastaseIridoid glycosidesHedyotis diffusa
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Chemical Biology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.