Cited 0 time in
- Cytotoxic terpenoids from the methanolic extract of Bridelia cambodiana
- P Khiev; X F Cai; Young Won Chin; Kyung Seop Ahn; Hyeong Kyu Lee; Sei Ryang Oh
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 626-631
- Publication Year
- Bioactivity-guided isolation of Bridelia cambodiana, with a cytotoxicity assay using a small panel of cancer cell lines, led to the isolation and identification of five active compounds, 24-methyllanosta-9(11),25-dien-3β-ol, 3-epi-glutinol, betulinic acid, ursolic acid, and maslinic acid, along with eight triterpenoids and three steroids.
- Bridelia cambodianacytotoxicityEuphorbiaceaetriterpenoids
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Product Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.