Preparative isolation and purification of deoxypodophyllotoxin from the rhizomes of Anthriscus sylvestris by high-speed counter-current chromatography = HSCCC를 이용한 전호의 deoxypodophyllotoxin 분리
Cited 6 time in
- Preparative isolation and purification of deoxypodophyllotoxin from the rhizomes of Anthriscus sylvestris by high-speed counter-current chromatography = HSCCC를 이용한 전호의 deoxypodophyllotoxin 분리
- G H Quan; Young Won Chin; Hyeong Kyu Lee; Sei Ryang Oh
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 110-113
- Publication Year
- A simple and rapid purification method of deoxypodophyllotoxin from the crude methanol extract of rhizomes of Anthriscus sylvestris was established using high-speed counter-current chromatography. From the crude extract (288.9 mg), deoxypodophyllotoxin (8.8 mg) was separated using a two-phase solvent system composed of n-hexane/ethyl acetate/methanol/water (7:3:5:5, v/v). The final purity of the deoxypodophyllotoxin was determined to be over 98% by ultra-performance liquid chromatography-UV analysis.
- Anthriscus sylvestrisdeoxypodophyllotoxinhigh-speed counter-current chromatography (HSCCC)
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.