Dammarane-type glycosides from gynostemma pentaphyllum and their effects on IL-4-induced eotaxin expression in human bronchial epithelial cells
Cited 18 time in
- Dammarane-type glycosides from gynostemma pentaphyllum and their effects on IL-4-induced eotaxin expression in human bronchial epithelial cells
- T M Hung; C V Thu; T D Cuong; N P Hung; S J Kwack; J I Huh; B S Min; J S Choi; Hyeong Kyu Lee; K Bae
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Natural Products, vol. 73, no. 2, pp. 192-196
- Publication Year
- Two new dammarane-type glycosides, 2α,3β,12β,20S- tetrahydroxydammar-24-ene-3-O-[β-D-glucopyranosyl(1→'4) -sβ-D-glucopyranosyl]-20-O-[β-D-xylopyranosyl-(1→6) -β-D-glucopyranoside] (1) and 2α,3β,12β,20S- tetrahydroxydammar24-ene-3-O-β-D-glucopyranosyl-20-O-[β-D-6-O- acetylglucopyranosyl-(l-→2)-β-D-glucopyranoside] (2), were isolated from a MeOH extract of the leaves of Gynostemma pentaphyllum. Their structures were elucidated by 1D and 2D NMR spectroscopic interpretation as well as by chemical studies. The isolated compounds showed potential inhibitory effects on eotaxin expression in BEAS-2B bronchial epithelial cells.
- Amer Chem Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.