Effect of high temperature during reproductive growth period on soybean growth, nitrogen and cation content = 생식생장기의 고온장해가 콩의 생육과 질소 및 이온함량에 미치는 영향
Cited 0 time in
- Effect of high temperature during reproductive growth period on soybean growth, nitrogen and cation content = 생식생장기의 고온장해가 콩의 생육과 질소 및 이온함량에 미치는 영향
- Kee Woong Park; T H Ahn; J W Cho
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Society of Crop Sciences, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 14-18
- Publication Year
- This study was conducted to investigate the effect of high-temperature during the reproductive growth period on the soybean growth and yield. Two soybean cultivars, Hwangkeumkong (HKK) and Pungsannamulkong (PSNK) were used in this study. By high-temperature treatment, plant height was increased in the two soybean cultivars, however, leaf area and dry weight were greatly reduced. Number of pod per plant was not changed by high-temperature treatment. However, number of seeds and 100 seed weight were reduced in two soybean cultivars. As compared with control, yield were decreased by 45% in both HKK and PSNK. It was also appeared that nitrogen contents in leaf, stem, and root of the HKK and PSNK were decreased by high-temperature treatment.
- SoybeanHigh temperatureYield
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.