Comparative genome sequence of Halalkalicoccus jeotgali B3T, an extremely halophilic archaeon
Cited 20 time in
- Comparative genome sequence of Halalkalicoccus jeotgali B3T, an extremely halophilic archaeon
- Seong Woon Roh; Y D Nam; Seong-Hyeuk Nam; Sang-Haeng Choi; Hong-Seog Park; J W Bae
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Bacteriology, vol. 192, no. 17, pp. 4528-4529
- Publication Year
- Halalkalicoccus jeotgali B3(T), isolated from salt-fermented seafood from South Korea, is an extremely halophilic archaeon belonging to the family Halobacteriaceae. Here, we present the complete genome sequence of the type strain H. jeotgali B3(T) (3,698,650 bp, with a G+C content of 62.5%), which consists of one chromosome and six plasmids. This is the first complete genome sequence of the Halalkalicoccus species.
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.