Design, synthesis, and anticancer activities of novel perfluoroalkyltriazole-appended 2'-deoxyuridines
Cited 37 time in
- Design, synthesis, and anticancer activities of novel perfluoroalkyltriazole-appended 2'-deoxyuridines
- S M Park; H Yang; Song Kyu Park; Hwan Mook Kim; B H Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 20, no. 19, pp. 5831-5834
- Publication Year
- We have focused on the C5-modification of 2′-deoxyuridine with substituted heterocycles for bioactivity, such as antiviral or anticancer activity. Herein, we report a novel class of nucleoside analogues with perfluoroalkyltriazole moiety as an anticancer drug candidate.
- 1,3-Dipolar cycloaddition reaction; 2′-Deoxyuridine; Anticancer activity; Perfluoroalkyltriazole
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.