Cited 42 time in
- Draft genome sequence of Streptomyces clavuligerus NRRL 3585, a producer of diverse secondary metabolites
- Ju Yeon Song; Haeyoung Jeong; Dong Su Yu; M A Fischbach; Hong-Seog Park; J J Kim; J S Seo; S E Jensen; Tae Kwang Oh; K J Lee; Jihyun Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Bacteriology, vol. 192, no. 23, pp. 6317-6318
- Publication Year
- Streptomyces clavuligerus is an important industrial strain that produces a number of antibiotics, including clavulanic acid and cephamycin C. A high-quality draft genome sequence of the S. clavuligerus NRRL 3585 strain was produced by employing a hybrid approach that involved Sanger sequencing, Roche/454 pyrose-quencing, optical mapping, and partial finishing. Its genome, comprising four linear replicons, one chromosome, and four plasmids, carries numerous sets of genes involved in the biosynthesis of secondary metabolites, including a variety of antibiotics.
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Infectious Disease Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Biomedical Research > Metabolic Regulation Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.