Structure of fomitellan A, a mannofucogalactan from the fruiting bodies of Fomitella fraxinea
Cited 14 time in
- Structure of fomitellan A, a mannofucogalactan from the fruiting bodies of Fomitella fraxinea
- S M Cho; B S Yun; Ick Dong Yoo; H Koshino
- Bibliographic Citation
- Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 204-206
- Publication Year
- Chemical structure of fomitellan A, a polysaccharide with a mitogenic effect isolated from the fruiting bodies of Fomitella fraxinea, has been assigned as a mannofucogalactan with a repeating unit of penta-saccharide, which was composed of a (1→6)-linked d-galactopyranosyl backbone having a C-2 position substituted with disaccharide units of 3-O-d-mannopyranosyl-l- fucopyranosyl residue. The 1H and 13C NMR signals of fomitellan A have been completely assigned by extensive NMR experiments.
- Chemical structureComplete NMR assignmentsFomitella fraxineaFomitellan AMannofucogalactan
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.