Verrulactones A and B, new inhibitors of Staphylococcus aureus enoyl-ACP reductase produced by Penicillium verruculosum F375 = Penicillium verruculosum이 생산하는 새로운 항세균 enoyl-ACP reductase 저해물질
Cited 15 time in
- Verrulactones A and B, new inhibitors of Staphylococcus aureus enoyl-ACP reductase produced by Penicillium verruculosum F375 = Penicillium verruculosum이 생산하는 새로운 항세균 enoyl-ACP reductase 저해물질
- Nyung Kim; M J Sohn; Chang-Jin Kim; H J Kwon; Won Gon Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 22, no. 7, pp. 2503-2506
- Publication Year
- New dimeric compounds of alternariol class, verrulactones A and B, were isolated from a culture broth of the fungal strain Penicillium verruculosum F375 and their structure were established by various spectral analysis. Verrulactones A and B strongly inhibited Staphylococcus aureus enoyl-ACP reductase with IC 50 of 0.92 and 1.41 μM, respectively, and also showed antibacterial activity against S. aureus and MRSA with MICs of 8 and 16 μg/mL, respectively.
- Enoyl-ACP reductaseFabIInhibitorPenicillium verruculosumStaphylococcus aureus
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Infectious Disease Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.