Cited 18 time in
- Tigliane diterpene esters with IFN γ-inducing activity from the leaves of Aleurites fordii
- Y H Pei; Jae Wha Kim; Ho Bum Kang; Hyeong Kyu Lee; C S Kim; Hyuk Hwan Song; Y W Chin; Sei Ryang Oh
- Bibliographic Citation
- Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 2318-2320
- Publication Year
- Bioactivity-guided fractionation on the leaves of Aleurites fordii led to the isolation of a new tigliane diterpene ester, 12-O-hexadecanoyl-7-oxo-5-ene- 16-hydroxyphorbol-13-acetate (1) along with four known compounds, 12-O-hexadecanoyl-7-oxo-5-ene-phorbol-13-acetate (2), 12-O-hexadecanoyl-phorbol- 13-acetate (3), 12-O-hexadecanoyl-16-hydroxyphorbol-13-acetate (4), and 12-O-hexadecanoyl-4-deoxy-4α-16-hydroxyphorbol-13-acetate (5). The structures of these compounds were determined by interpretation of NMR (1D and 2D) spectroscopic data and MS data. All the isolates were evaluated for their effects on the induction of IFN-γ in NK92 cells. Compounds 3 and 4 exhibited the most potent responses in IFN-γ induction, comparable to the positive control, phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate (PMA).
- Aleurites fordiiEuphorbiaceaeIFN-γ productionPhorbolTigliane diterpene
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Immunotherapy Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.