Cited 13 time in
- Ingenane-type diterpenes with a modulatory effect on IFN-γ production from the roots of Euphorbia kansui
- P Khiev; Jae Wha Kim; S J Sung; Hyuk Hwan Song; Dong-Ho Choung; Y W Chin; Hyeong Kyu Lee; Sei Ryang Oh
- Bibliographic Citation
- Archives of Pharmacal Research, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 1553-1558
- Publication Year
- A new ingenane-type diterpene, (3S,5R)5-O-(2,3-dimethylbutanoyl)-13-O- dodecanoyl-20-O-deoxyingenol (1), and six known compounds,3-O-(2,3- dimethylbutanoyl)-13-O-dodecanoyl-20-O-deoxyingenol (2), 20-O-decanoylingenol (3), 20-O-acetylingenol-3-O-(2'E,4'Z) decadienoate (4), kansuiphorin A (5), 3-O-(2,3-dimethylbutanoyl)-13-O-dodecanoylingenol (6), and kansuinin F (7) were isolated and evaluated for their effect on IFN-γ production in NK92 cells. Interestingly, subjection to compounds 4 and 6 (10 nM) displayed the most significant response in IFN-γ production, comparable to that produced by the same dose of phorbol 12-myistate 13-acetate (PMA). High doses of compounds 3 (100 nM), 1 (1.25 μM) and 5 (5.0 μM) have also been shown to activate the IFN-γ production.
- Euphorbia kansuiEuphorbiaceaeIFN-γIngenane-type diterpenes
- Pharmaceutical Soc Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Immunotherapy Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.