Establishment of rapid discrimination system of leguminous plants at metabolic level using FT-IR spectroscopy with multivariate analysis = FT-IR 스펙트럼 기반 다변량통계분석기법에 의한 두과작물의 대사체 수준 식별체계 확립
Cited 4 time in
- Establishment of rapid discrimination system of leguminous plants at metabolic level using FT-IR spectroscopy with multivariate analysis = FT-IR 스펙트럼 기반 다변량통계분석기법에 의한 두과작물의 대사체 수준 식별체계 확립
- Seung Yeob Song; T J Ha; K C Jang; I J Kim; Suk Weon Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Plant Biotechnology, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 121-126
- Publication Year
- To determine whether FT-IR spectroscopy combined with multivariate analysis for whole cell extracts can be used to discriminate major leguminous plant at metabolic level, seed extracts of six leguminous plants were subjected to Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR). FT-IR spectral data from seed extracts were analyzed by principal component analysis (PCA), partial least square discriminant analysis (PLS-DA) and hierarchical clustering analysis (HCA). The PCA could not fully discriminate six leguminous plants, however PLS-DA could successfully discriminate six leguminous plants. The hierarchical dendrogram based on PLS-DA separated the six leguminous plants into four branches. The first branch was consisted of all three Vigna species including Vigna radiata var. radiate, Vigna angularis var. angularis and Vigna unguiculata subsp. Unguiculata. Whereas Pisum sativum var. sativum, Glycine max L and Phaseolus vulgaris var. vulgaris were clustered into a separate branch respectively. The overall results showed that metabolic discrimination system were in accordance with known phylogenic taxonomy. Thus we suggested that the hierarchical dendrogram based on PLS-DA of FT-IR spectral data from seed extracts represented the most probable chemotaxonomical relationship between six leguminous plants.
- Fourier transformation - infrared spectroscopyLeguminous plantsMetabolic discriminationPartial least square discriminant analysis (PLS-DA)Principal component analysis (PCA)
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.