Conjugated polymer/photochromophore binary nanococktails: Bistable photoswitching of near-infrared fluorescence for in vivo imaging
Cited 44 time in
- Conjugated polymer/photochromophore binary nanococktails: Bistable photoswitching of near-infrared fluorescence for in vivo imaging
- K Jeong; S Park; Y D Lee; C K Lim; J Kim; Bong Hyun Chung; I C Kwon; J R Park; S Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Advanced Materials, vol. 25, no. 39, pp. 5574-5580
- Publication Year
- Nanoscopic dense integration between solid-state emission and photochromism provides nanoprobes capable of photoswitching of bright NIR fluorescence with high on/off contrast, bistability and improved signal identification, being suitable for imaging applications in autofluorescence-rich in vivo environments.
- conjugated polymersfluorescence photoswitchingin vivo imagingnanocompositephotochromism
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.