miRseqViewer : multi-panel visualization of sequence, structure and expression for analysis of microRNA sequencing data = miRseqViewer: microRNA 서열데이터 분석을 위한 서열, 구조 및 발현정보 가시화 도구
Cited 3 time in
- miRseqViewer : multi-panel visualization of sequence, structure and expression for analysis of microRNA sequencing data = miRseqViewer: microRNA 서열데이터 분석을 위한 서열, 구조 및 발현정보 가시화 도구
- Insu Jang; H Chang; Y Jun; Seongjin Park; Jin Ok Yang; Byungwook Lee; W Kim; V N Kim; S Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Bioinformatics, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 596-598
- Publication Year
- Deep sequencing of small RNAs has become a routine process in recent years, but no dedicated viewer is as yet available to explore the sequence features simultaneously along with secondary structure and gene expression of microRNA (miRNA). We present a highly interactive application that visualizes the sequence alignment, secondary structure and normalized read counts in synchronousmultipanel windows. This helps users to easily examine the relationships between the structure of precursor and the sequences and abundance of final products and thereby will facilitate the studies on miRNA biogenesis and regulation. The project manager handles multiple samples of multiple groups. The read alignment is imported in BAM file format. Implemented features comprise sorting, zooming, highlighting, editing, filtering, saving, exporting, etc. Currently, miRseqViewer supports 84 organisms whose annotation is available at miRBase.
- Oxford Univ Press
- Appears in Collections:
- Korea Bioinformation Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.