Cited 14 time in
- Isolation and characterization of dammarane-type saponins from Gynostemma pentaphyllum and their inhibitory effects on IL-6-induced STAT3 activation
- Chul Lee; J W Lee; Q Jin; H Jang; Hyun Jae Jang; Mun Chual Rho; M K Lee; C K Lee; M K Lee; B Y Hwang
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Natural Products, vol. 78, no. 5, pp. 971-976
- Publication Year
- Five new dammarane-type saponins, gypenosides GD1-GD5 (1-5), along with six known saponins (6-11), were isolated from the aerial parts of Gynostemma pentaphyllum using various chromatographic methods. Their structures were elucidated by a combination of spectroscopic and spectrometric data, including 1D and 2D NMR and HRESIMS. All isolates were tested for their inhibitory effects on IL-6-induced STAT3 promoter activity in Hep3B cells. Compounds 1, 9, and 11 displayed potent inhibitory effects, with IC50 values ranging from 0.27 to 0.59 μM.
- Amer Chem Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Medicine Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Immunoregulatory materials Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.