Stachybotrysin, an osteoclast differentiation inhibitor from the marine-derived fungus Stachybotrys sp. KCB13F013
Cited 21 time in
- Stachybotrysin, an osteoclast differentiation inhibitor from the marine-derived fungus Stachybotrys sp. KCB13F013
- Jong Won Kim; Sung-Kyun Ko; Hye Min Kim; Gun Hee Kim; Sangkeun Son; Gil Soo Kim; Gui-Ja Hwang; Eun Soo Jeon; Kee Sun Shin; In Ja Ryoo; Young-Soo Hong; H Oh; Kyung Ho Lee; Nak Kyun Soung; D Hashizume; T Nogawa; S Takahashi; Bo Yeon Kim; H Osada; Jae-Hyuk Jang; Jong Seog Ahn
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Natural Products, vol. 79, no. 10, pp. 2703-2708
- Publication Year
- Two new phenylspirodrimane derivatives, stachybotrysin (1) and stachybotrylactone B (2), were isolated from the cultures of the marine-derived fungus Stachybotrys sp. KCB13F013. The structures were determined by analyzing the spectroscopic data (1D and 2D NMR and MS) and chemical transformation, including the modified Mosher's method and single-crystal X-ray structure analysis. Compound 1 exhibited an inhibitory effect on osteoclast differentiation in bone marrow macrophage cells via suppressing the RANKL-induced activation of p-ERK, p-JNK, p-p38, c-Fos, and NFATc1.
- Amer Chem Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.