Cited 0 time in
- Epigenetic associations between lncRNA/circRNA and miRNA in hepatocellular carcinoma
- Tae Su Han; K Hur; Hyun Soo Cho; Hyun Seung Ban
- Bibliographic Citation
- Cancers, vol. 12, no. 9, pp. 2622-2622
- Publication Year
- The three major members of non-coding RNAs (ncRNAs), named microRNAs (miRNAs), long non-coding RNAs (lncRNAs), and circular RNAs (circRNAs), play an important role in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) development. Recently, the competing endogenous RNA (ceRNA) regulation model described lncRNA/circRNA as a sponge for miRNAs to indirectly regulate miRNA downstream target genes. Accumulating evidence has indicated that ceRNA regulatory networks are associated with biological processes in HCC, including cancer cell growth, epithelial to mesenchymal transition (EMT), metastasis, and chemoresistance. In this review, we summarize recent discoveries, which are specific ceRNA regulatory networks (lncRNA/circRNA-miRNA-mRNA) in HCC and discuss their clinical significance.
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Biotherapeutics Translational Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Research on National Challenges > Stem Cell Convergenece Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.