Jejucarbazoles A-C, Carbazole Glycosides with Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1 inhibitory activity from Streptomyces sp. KCB15JA151
Cited 0 time in
- Jejucarbazoles A-C, Carbazole Glycosides with Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1 inhibitory activity from Streptomyces sp. KCB15JA151
- Gil Su Kim; Jun-Pil Jang; Mincheol Kwon; Tae Hoon Oh; Kyung Taek Heo; Byeongsan Lee; Jung-Sook Lee; Sung-Kyun Ko; Young-Soo Hong; Jong Seog Ahn; Jae-Hyuk Jang
- Bibliographic Citation
- RSC Advances, vol. 11, pp. 19805-19812
- Publication Year
- A bioassay-guided investigation led to the isolation of three new carbazole glycosides, jejucarbazoles A？C (1？3), from Streptomyces sp. KCB15JA151. Their planar structures were elucidated by detailed NMR and MS spectroscopic analysis with a literature study. Their relative and absolute configurations were established by ROESY correlations, coupling constants, LC-MS analysis of thiocarbamoyl-thiazolidine carboxylate derivatives, and ECD calculation. Compounds 1？3 showed indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1 (IDO1) inhibitory activity with IC50 values of 18.38, 9.17, and 8.81 μM. The molecular docking analysis suggested that all compounds act as heme-displacing inhibitors against IDO1 enzyme.
- Royal Soc Chem
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Anticancer Agent Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.