RK-270D and E, oxindole derivatives from Streptomyces sp. with anti-angiogenic activity
Cited 0 time in
- RK-270D and E, oxindole derivatives from Streptomyces sp. with anti-angiogenic activity
- Jun-Pil Jang; Mina Jang; T Nogawa; S Takahashi; H Osada; Jong Seog Ahn; Sung-Kyun Ko; Jae-Hyuk Jang
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 302-306
- Publication Year
- A chemical investigation of a culture extract from Streptomyces sp. RK85-270 led to the isolation and characterization of two new oxindoles, RK-270D (1) and E (2). The structure of 1 and 2 were determined by analyzing spectroscopic and spectrometric data from 1D and 2D NMR and HRESIMS experiments. Compound 1 exhibited anti-angiogenic activities against human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) without cytotoxicity. Results of Western blot analysis revealed that 1 inhibits VEGF-induced angiogenesis in the HUVECs via VEGFR2/ p38 MAPK-mediated pathway.
- Oxindole; Streptomyces sp.; Structural elucidation; Anti-angiogenic activity
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.