Cited 0 time in
- Effect of H-Y antibody on in vitro development of mouse embryos = H-Y 항체의 처리가 생쥐수정란의 발달에 미치는 영향
- J J Ko; H S Shim; J B Kim; H Y Park; K S Chung; Kyung Kwang Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Reproductive & Developmental Biology, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 42-48
- Publication Year
- These experiments were carried out to develop new techniques identifying XX-bearing embryos prior to implantation by immunological method. Antiserum to histocompatibility-Y(H-Y) antigen was prepared in adult SD(sprague-dawley) female rat by repeated immunization of new-bone testis supernatant from males of the same strain. ELISA test was used to identify the H-Y antibody of antiserum. Total 124 mouse embryos (8-cell stage) were treated with H-Y antiserum and complement in BSA free Hoppe and Pitt’s medium and cultured under the gas phase of 5% CO2 in air at 37°C for 24 to 48 hrs. The morphological chracteristics of embryos treated were observed under the phase-contrast microscope.
The results obtained in these experiments were summwized as follows:
1. Optimal Density of H-Y antibody were appeared to be 0.27-0.47 by ELISA test.
2. Of total 124 embryos treated with H-Y antiserum and complement 69(55.6%) embryos developed to blastocyst and 55(44.4%) destroyed or arrested.
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.