MT-2007, Protein Kinase C inhibitor from actinomycetes isolate No. 2007-18 = 방선균 분리주 No. 2007-18이 생산하는 Protein Kinase C 저해물질 , MT-2007
Cited 0 time in
- MT-2007, Protein Kinase C inhibitor from actinomycetes isolate No. 2007-18 = 방선균 분리주 No. 2007-18이 생산하는 Protein Kinase C 저해물질 , MT-2007
- Jong Seog Ahn; Moon-Su Park; Soon Cheol Ahn; Chan Sun Park; Won Keun Oh; Byung Dae Yoon; Hyun Sun Lee; Tae Ick Mheen
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of (Applied) Microbiology & Biotechnology, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 54-58
- Publication Year
- During the screening of inhibitors against protein kinase C(PKC) and the bleb formation of K562 cell induced by phorbol ester from microbial secondary metabolites, MT-2007 was purified by solvent extraction, and chromatographic techniques from Actinomycetes isolate No. 2007-18. It showed completely suppression of bleb formation of K562 cell surface induced by phorbol 12,13-dibutylate at the concentration of 503.9 μM and IC_50 on PKC was 31.4 μM. Its structure was postulated as lasalocid A sodium salt by physico-chemical properties and UV, IR, MS, ^1H-NMR.
- Actinomycetesprotein kinase C inhibitorlasalocid A
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Chemical Biology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Product Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.