Effects of inoculation with selected Rhizobium japonicum on the yield, nodule formation and nitrogen fixing activity of soybean (Glycine max) = 선발대두근류균의 접종의 대두근류형성 질소고정활성 및 수량에 미치는 영향
Cited 0 time in
- Effects of inoculation with selected Rhizobium japonicum on the yield, nodule formation and nitrogen fixing activity of soybean (Glycine max) = 선발대두근류균의 접종의 대두근류형성 질소고정활성 및 수량에 미치는 영향
- Ick Dong Yoo; Chang Jin Kim; Yoon Rhee; Seok-Dong Kim; Eun-Hi Hong
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korea Society Soil Science & Fertilizer, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 55-60
- Publication Year
- Apical meristem culture was used for high frequency embryogenic callus induction of sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas (L.) Lam; cv. White Star). Shoot apical meristem dome explants produced embryogenic callus on agar-solidified nutrient medium containing 0.5？3.0 mg/1 2, -4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4？D). The frequency of embryogenic callus fonnation was over 90%. However, the frequency declined sharply as the number of leaf primordia pairs attached to the explant increased. The induced callus gave rise to numerous somatic embryos. U^on transfer onto medium containing 0.02 mg/1 abscisic acid (ABA) and 0.02 mg/1 N - (2-isopentenyl) adenine (2iP), embryos converted into plantlets.
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.