Analysis of low-level α-D-glucose-1-phosphate in thermophilic enzyme reaction mixuture using high pH anion-exchange chromatograph = 고성능 액체 크로마토그래프를 이용한 내열성 효소반응 산물인 α-D-glucose-1-phosphate의 저농도 분석
Cited 0 time in
- Analysis of low-level α-D-glucose-1-phosphate in thermophilic enzyme reaction mixuture using high pH anion-exchange chromatograph = 고성능 액체 크로마토그래프를 이용한 내열성 효소반응 산물인 α-D-glucose-1-phosphate의 저농도 분석
- Hyun Jae Shin; Young Sook Shin; Dae Sil Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Biotechnology and Bioengineering, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 384-388
- Publication Year
- We have used high pH anion-exchange chromatography to analyze liw level (below 20μM) α-ㅇ-glucose-1-phosphate (g-1-P) that can be used as a cytostatic compound, an antibiotic, and immunosuppressive drug. Our chromatographic method afforded excellemt peak resolution and seletivith fro glucose-6-phosphate and various maltooligosaccharides as well as G-1-P. The pulsed amperometric detector yielded linear response on G-1-P ranging from 2 - 20 μM, giving slope of 4.8X10⁴ (peak area/μM). The detection limit was 2 μM. This method was applied to the purification of thermophilic α-glucan phosphorylase from Thermus caldophilus. The technique will be extremely useful in future studies concerning carbohydrate metabolism in living organisms.
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.