Inhibition of nitric oxide production by coumarins from Peucedanum Japonicum in LPS-Activated RAW 264.7 cells = 갯기름나물의 쿠마린에 의한 RAW 264.7 세포주의 Nitric oxide 생성 저해활성
Cited 0 time in
- Inhibition of nitric oxide production by coumarins from Peucedanum Japonicum in LPS-Activated RAW 264.7 cells = 갯기름나물의 쿠마린에 의한 RAW 264.7 세포주의 Nitric oxide 생성 저해활성
- Hee Cheol Choi; Tae Cheol Rho; Bo Yeon Kim; Hack Ryong Ko; Won Keun Oh; Chang Keun Seong; Tae Ick Mheen; Jong Seog Ahn; Hyun Sun Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 99-104
- Publication Year
- During the screening for inhibitors of nitric oxide production in LPS- activated macrophage, RAW 264.7 cells. Five coumarins were isolated from chloroform extract of the root of Peucedanum japonicum. They were identified as praeruptorin A (1), xanthotoxin (2), psoralen (3), isopimpinellin (4), bergapten (5) on the basis of spectroscopic methods. The IC50 values for nitrite production by activated macrophages were about 1.5 μg/ml (1), 0.3 μg/ml (2), 1.0 μg/ml (3), 25 μg/ml (4), 25 μg/ml (5), respectively. However, the inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) was not inhibited by treatment with these compounds. Their inhibitory effect on nitric oxide production was resulted from the suppression of iNOS expression.
- Peucedanum japonicumcoumarinsnitric oxideRAW 264.7 cellslipopolysaccharide (LPS), iNOS
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Chemical Biology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Product Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.