Isolation and Identification of fibrinolytic enzyme producing strain from shrimp Jeot-Gal, a Tiny salted shrimps, and medium optimization for enzyme production = 새우젓에서 혈전용해효소 생산균주의 분리, 동정 및 효소생산 배지의 최적화
Cited 0 time in
- Isolation and Identification of fibrinolytic enzyme producing strain from shrimp Jeot-Gal, a Tiny salted shrimps, and medium optimization for enzyme production = 새우젓에서 혈전용해효소 생산균주의 분리, 동정 및 효소생산 배지의 최적화
- Sun Ae Jang; Myung Hee Kim; Myung Sun Lee; Myung Ja Lee; Ok Hwa Jhee; Tae Kwang Oh; Cheon Bae Sohn
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Food Science & Technology, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 1648-1653
- Publication Year
- A strain of potential producer of fibrinolytic enzyme was isolated from shrimp Jeot-Gal, a tiny salted shrimps, and identified as Bacillus sp.. The preliminary experiment showed an enzyme yield of 18 U/mL in medium for screening. The carbon, nitrogen and salts significantly influenced the fibrinolytic enzyme production. An optimized medium containing 2% skim milk, 2% soluble starch and 3% NaCl (pH 7.5) after 72 hrs fermentation time at
37？C yielded 3-fold increase in enzyme production, 62 U/mL.
- Bacillus sp.fibrinolytic enzymeenzyme production
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Microbiome Convergence Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Biomedical Research > Metabolic Regulation Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.