8-O-Methylsclerotiorinamine, Antagonist of the Grb2-SH2 Domain, Isolated from Penicillium multicolor
Cited 25 time in
- 8-O-Methylsclerotiorinamine, Antagonist of the Grb2-SH2 Domain, Isolated from Penicillium multicolor
- Ji Youn Nam; Hyae Kyeong Kim; Ju Young Kwon; Mi Young Han; Kwang Hee Son; U C Lee; J D Choi; Byoung-Mog Kwon
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Natural Products, vol. 63, no. 9, pp. 1303-1305
- Publication Year
- A new secondary metabolite, 8-O-methylsclerotiorinamine (1), was isolated from a strain of Penicillium multicolor, and its structure was established using NMR spectroscopy and chemical evidence. The metabolite inhibited significantly the binding between the Grb2-SH2 domain and the phosphopeptide derived from the Shc protein and also blocked the protein - protein interactions of Grb2-Shc in cell-based experiments, with IC50 values of 5.3 and 50 μM, respectively.
- Amer Chem Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Microbiome Convergence Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.