Cyclo(Dehydroala-l-Leu), an α-glucosidase inhibitor from Penicillium sp. F70614
Cited 45 time in
- Cyclo(Dehydroala-l-Leu), an α-glucosidase inhibitor from Penicillium sp. F70614
- Oh Sung Kwon; Sang Ho Park; Bong Sik Yun; Yu Ryang Pyun; Chang Jin Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Antibiotics, vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 954-958
- Publication Year
- A diketopiperazine (1) has been isolated from the culture broth of Penicillium sp. F70614 and its structure has been determined to be cyclo(dehydroala-L-Leu) by various spectroscopic analyses. This compound selectively inhibited yeast α-glucosidase and porcine intestinal α-glucosidase with IC50 values of 35 and 50 μg/ml, respectively. However, it did not show significant inhibitory effects against almond β-glucosidase, Aspergillus α-galactosidase, Escherichia coli β-galactosidase and jack bean α-mannosidase.
- Springer-Nature Pub Group
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.