Cited 0 time in
- Inhibition of phospholipase cgamma1 and cancer cell proliferation by triterpene esters from Uncaria rhynchophylla
- Ji Suk Lee; Jin Woong Kim; Bo Yeon Kim; Hyun Sun Lee; Jong Seog Ahn; Yuan Shiun Chang
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Natural Products, vol. 63, no. 6, pp. 753-756
- Publication Year
- Investigation of the hooks of Uncaria rhynchophylla resulted in isolation of six phospholipase Cγ1 (PLCγ1) inhibitors (1-6). The structures of these compounds were elucidated as pentacyclic triterpene esters by spectroscopic and chemical analysis. Three of them, namely uncarinic acids C (1), D (2), and E (3), are newly reported as natural products. All the compounds showed dose-dependent inhibitory activities against PLCγ1 in vitro with IC50 values of 9.5-44.6 μM and inhibited the proliferation of human cancer cells with IC50 values of 0.5-6.5 μg/mL.
- Amer Chem Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Anticancer Agent Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Medicine Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.