5,6-Diphenylpyridazine derivatives as acyl-CoA : cholesterol acyltransferase inhibitors
Cited 24 time in
- 5,6-Diphenylpyridazine derivatives as acyl-CoA : cholesterol acyltransferase inhibitors
- Maria Palola Giovannoni; Vittorio Dal Piaz; Byoung-Mog Kwon; Mi Kyung Kim; Young Kook Kim; Lucio Toma; Daniela Barlocco; Franco Bernini; Monica Canavesi
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 44, no. 24, pp. 4292-4295
- Publication Year
- Alkyl-5, 6-diphenylpyridazine derivatives combining several main features of ACAT inhibitors, such as a long alkyl side chain linked to a heterocycle and the o-diphenyl system, were synthesized and tested. Moreover, modeling studies on representative terms were performed. Some compounds displayed ACAT inhibition in the micromolar range, both on the enzyme isolated from rat liver microsomes and in cell-free homogenate of murine macrophages.
- Amer Chem Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.