Mono- and di-substituted 5,6-diphenyl-3-alkylamino-pyridazines active as ACAT inhibitors
Cited 13 time in
- Mono- and di-substituted 5,6-diphenyl-3-alkylamino-pyridazines active as ACAT inhibitors
- Lucio Toma; Maria Paola Giovannoni; Vittorio Dal Piaz; Byoung-Mog Kwon; Young Kook Kim; Daniela Barlocco
- Bibliographic Citation
- Heterocycles, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 39-46
- Publication Year
- A series of mono- or di-para-substituted 5,6-diphenyl-3-alkylaminopyridazines were synthesized and their inhibitory activity against acyl-CoA:cholesterol acyltransferase (ACAT) was tested on the enzyme prepared from rat liver microsomes. The compound which combines a chlorine atom on the 6-phenyl ring and a n-hexylamino chain showed a significant enhancement of activity with respect to the unsubstituted derivative. Attempts to correlate the activity of the compounds to their structural features, also through theoretical calculations, are reported.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.