High production of L-threonine using controlled feeding of L-methionine and phosphate by Escherichia coli mutant = L-methionine과 phosphate의 제한 공급에 의한 Escherichia coli MT201로부터의 고농도 L-threonine 생산
Cited 0 time in
- High production of L-threonine using controlled feeding of L-methionine and phosphate by Escherichia coli mutant = L-methionine과 phosphate의 제한 공급에 의한 Escherichia coli MT201로부터의 고농도 L-threonine 생산
- Man Hyo Lee; Hong-Weon Lee; B J Kim; Chun Suk Kim; Joon Ki Jung; Y I Hwang
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of (Applied) Microbiology & Biotechnology, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 149-153
- Publication Year
- L-Threonine fermentation process was constructed on batch and fed-batch culture by using Escherichia coli MT201. The production type of L-threonine was observed as growth-associated production in batch culture. In fed-batch culture studying optimal concentration of yeast extract in feeding media, when 600 g/l of glucose and 60 g/l of yeast extract were added in feeding media, 87 g/l of L-threonine was produced. To improve cell growth and L-threonine production, the culture of high cell density was performed in fed-batch culture with oxygen enriched air and feeding media containing L-methionine and phosphate. Under the conditions, we could achieve the highest L-threonine production of 98 g/l at 60 h. The highest productivity of L-threonine was about 3.85 g/l/h.
- escherichia coli MT201L-MethionineL-Threonine productionphosphateyeast extract
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Bio Technology Innovation > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.