Development of an Agrobacterium-mediated transient expression system for intact leaves of chill pepper = Agrobacterium을 이용한 고추의 transient expression 시스템
Cited 0 time in
- Development of an Agrobacterium-mediated transient expression system for intact leaves of chill pepper = Agrobacterium을 이용한 고추의 transient expression 시스템
- Eun Soo Seong; Young Hee Joung; Doil Choi
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Plant Biotechnology (Tissue Culture), vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 185-190
- Publication Year
- We established a transient gene expression system in chili pepper leaves based on Agrobacterium-mediated transformation of GUS gene. For the best GUS transient expression, two step culture system was adopted. When the Agrobacterium tumefaciens cell density of pre-culture was A∧600nm 0.3, the cells were harvested and diluted to A∧600nm 0.8 with virulence induction medium after cell harvested. The addition of acetosyringone (200 μM) in virulence induction step was a key factor for successful transient expression.
- acetosyringone (AS); agrobacterium-mediated transformation; chili pepper; transient expression
- South Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.