Cited 0 time in
- Coumarins and chromones from Angelica genuflexa
- Ren Bo An; Bo Young Park; Jung Hee Kim; Ok Kyoung Kwon; Joongku Lee; Byung Sun Min; Kyung Seop Ahn; Sei Ryang Oh; Hyeong Kyu Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Natural Products Sciences, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 79-84
- Publication Year
- Thirteen compounds were isolated from the roots of Angelica genuflexa through repeated silica gel column chromatography. Nine coumarins, isoimperatorin (1), osthol (2), demethylsuberosin (3), oxypeucedanin (4), heraclenin (5), pabulenol (7), umbelliferone (8), oxypeucedanin hydrate (9) and marmesinin (11), and four chromones, hamaudol (6), cimifugin (10), sec-O-glucosylhamaudol (12) and prim-O-glucosylcimifugin (13), were identified by physicochemical and spectroscopic analysis. Among these, compounds 3, 5, 6, 8, 12, and 13 were isolated for the first time from the roots of Angelica genuflexa. These coumarins and chromones were examined for their anticomplement activity. Demethylsuberosin (3) showed a weak anticomplement activity with an IC50 value of 390 μM.
- angelica genuflexa; anticomplement activity; demethylsuberosin; hamaudol; heraclenin; prim-O-glucosylcimifugin; sec-O-glucosylhamaudol; umbelliferone
- Korean Society of Pharmacognosy
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Medicine Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.